Friday, May 15, 2009

I Can't Believe It

I can't believe I'm actually here. I had not planned to start a blog tonight, though the desire had surfaced in my soul a long time ago. It's now or never I guess. So . . . I'm jumping in and hoping it will be fun.

Why did I title my blog "It's A Potpourri Life"? Potpourri is a mingling of fragrances, textures, and colors, all enjoyable. The mixture eventually releases a sweet aroma. Such are the stories and vignettes of life. May my life be a sweet aroma of Jesus Christ Himself as He stirs it all into my personal journey with Him. May you be blessed by my interpretations, contemplations, and stories. Praise to Him!


"For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing." II Cor. 2:15 NASV

2 comments:

  1. It will be fun to read where this takes you. Thanks for taking the step to give yourself away.

    ReplyDelete