I have blogitis! What is it? Well . . . it’s a condition that can come over one who wants to write something for a blog, but has writer’s block or worse than that life block. That’s where nothing much is going on.
So, the truth is out. I have it - blogitis. I do hope it leaves soon. Until then, I am practicing how to load a video or how to position a photo exactly where I want it on the page, that sort of stuff. This IS a learning process.
I’ll be back when I have something to share, show or whatever – blog about. In the duration, I have blogitis, thus am asking you for your opinion below:
America’s slide to Marxism:
Read this incredible piece in Sunday's Russian online Pravda newspaper.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/
As someone said to me, “How cynical”. That it is, but the sad thing is the basic article is true.
Tell me what do you think? Has America already gone too far into Marxism? Can we recover?
No comments:
Post a Comment